Friday, August 14, 2015

This will be in my package from the printing house.

Within 3-4 weeks, I will have the paperback here! It's very exciting and I can't wait to see the finished book. Apart from the book, I have also ordered other things. For instance, a business card, brochure, and a poster. They will be used for marketing during the book fair in late September. If everything goes as planned the book will have a special design, and you will only be able to order it from me. 

This is the cover for the paperback.




The poster I made is simple, but I love it. It's a marketing tool for my publishing house Sense of Romance. I'm right now working on a website for it. It will go live within a month. 


This is the business card I've made. 




And finally, this is the brochure I've made. 
Page one is with the man with the black shirt. Page two is with the blue man, page 3 with the two wolfs, and page four with the tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...