Monday, March 23, 2015

What do you think of this cover for My Cyborg?

Right now, I'm writing Angel in Madness - book 2 in the Forever Yours Series. Once it's published, My Cyborg - book 1 in the Bound by Her Series will be next. I have already begun playing around with the cover for the printed version of My Cyborg. Since I make no secret of what the cover look like, I decided to invite you to follow the process of the cover and to leave your opinion. Do you like the cover? Do you not like the cover? If not, tell me why. Should I change something? Help me create a great cover! :)

From time to time, I will put up images of the cover, to show you how it changes. Right now, I only have the basics done. I don't even have a blurb yet, so I decided to put in a teaser instead. Here you have the current look of cover. I haven't added the text on the spine yet because I don't know how wide the spine will be yet. What do you think? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...