Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My plans for 2015

2014 didn't really turn out the way I had planned. I had hoped to publish more books than I did, but life came in the way, and it didn't happen. Well, this year I hope to publish the books I had planned to publish last year, plus a few more. 

One book I'm writing now is book two in the Forever Yours Series - Angel in Madness. It is Raven's story. The book is loaded with magic, drama and passion. Especially when the witch Renée enters Raven's life. 

Seven books are planned in the series. Do you want to find out why Yorin does the things he do? Are you wondering over Vincent's motives? Or maybe what happened to Cerin and the other angels? Well, I will be writing all their stories. 

If you are into cyborgs, then I recommend you to check out my new series Bound by Her. Book one - Her Cyborg - will be published sometime during the year. If you can't find Mr. Right, why not create him? MedAct is the company that can help you with that!

Winter's Bride is a stand-alone,a fantasy/erotica that I'm also working on and I intend to publish it this year. 

Cover for Angel in Madness &
Winter's Bride is coming soon.
These are the books I'm focusing on now. I'm not sure which one will be published first. Right now, only time can tell. But once all of them are published, I hope there will be time left to write and publish more books this year. Honestly, I wish my hands could write as fast as my head comes up with new ideas, but at least I have ideas that will last for many years to come. To mention them all would be a book on its own, but I can say that I have several stand-alones waiting to be written. I also have several short-stories I want to write and a few series are waiting too. One about Gods, another one about angels and a third about vampires. I will also be translating my Swedish books into English. I also plan to write reviews about other authors books and become more active on Facebook, my blog and my website. So I have a lot of work ahead of me. I hope you will want to stick around and follow me on my journey. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...