Thursday, January 2, 2014

Print books with Amazon?

I have for some time now thougt about printing my books with Amazon and not just publish ebooks there. I know how to make covers and inlays and today I took a look at Createspace, their program where you can create printed books. After a first look it doesn't seem to be too difficult, but at the same time it made my head spin with questions. Can I for instance use my EIN number to publish printed books there? 

Today I use a printing house (www.booksfactory.se) that's located in Poland and they make really beautiful books. So another question is, do I have to use Createspace to get my printed books on Amazon or is there another way for me to sell my printed books there?

A lot to think about and I think the first step will be to contact IRS to see if I need another EIN number or not. If you have any experience with publishing printed books on Amazon and live outside the US, please let me know! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...