Friday, December 20, 2013

Review: Her wicked angel by Felicity Heaton




Author: Felicity Heaton
Title: Her wicked angel
Series: Her angel # 6
Beings: Angels and demons

Rating: B
Heat: Hot

Bought from: ARC copy from author
Read book format: Ebook




Story:
The dark angel Asmodeus gets orders from his master, The Devil, to bring a human woman to Hell. The moment Asmodeus sees the woman he decides not to obey. Instead he wants her for himself.

Cover:
This cover is perfect! It cannot get more wicked than this!

Review:
I have so far not read a book from Felicity Heaton that I haven't enjoyed. This one was difficult to put away and it gave me several surprises when the story didn't go they way I expected it to. The backside is the lack of dialog and way too long descriptions that sometimes made me lose interest. But part from that I highly recommend this bok! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...