Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm buying 750 images!


Well, I have 750 images to find! I'm going to buy them from Dreamstime to make covers and so far I've gathered about 350 images. It's images of men, women, couples, animals, backgrounds, planets, the universe, plants and so on. These covers will be perfect for you who write paranormal romance, young adult, fantasy, erotic books and more. These covers will be finished and all you'll have to do is to pick one and tell me what to write on it. A lot of time saving for you who are in a hurry!


If you have any suggestions of what other images I should look for then let me know! I'm starting to run low on ideas. :)

Here's an example of what kind of images I'm looking for:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...